Stuffed Animal Collection: Becky Responsible for all (toys) Refugees

on the bench from left to right:
Sharky, Valentine, Scout,
King Sher Con The Great, Tabby,
The Mouse, Becky (me),
George (my honey), Honey Joe

Hey blog readers out there, I need your help. I don't know why but Jenn has gone crazy I think. She said She needs me to figure out who all can fit in her new bus (she bought a school bus last November) and who is going to be sold as a refugee in a child's home. I am just a one foot tall stuffed monkey (toy) how am I supposed to do all that!!! Please help....
Jenn said I have nothing to worry about I won't ever be sold, but I am offended by this notion of selling her stuffed animal collection (toys). Her creativity and imagination has given us voice, and now we're people too. It is a very prejudiced attitude towards some of the ones she's not very close with. All because she wants to downsize and move across the country exploring as she goes. The end goal is of course home to AK, after a year of exploring the continental US.
Anyway I need help to figure it out, there's no way even 1/4 of us can fit so there are going to be a lot of refugees in need of a good child to love them. I don't like the idea of money for this adoption; Jenn said it will help insure they're going to good homes. I guess if it works for kittens and puppies maybe it will work for my friends.
If any of you have good kids that want to adopt one of us, please comment below and either Jenn or I will get in touch.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flower and Verse: 2 Chronicles 20:20