Just some Random thoughts about start up business.

OK so I felt kinda like writing a blog post today, especially since I haven't written one in a while. I have kept pretty busy lately, and done a lot of reading, some was for fun, but most has been for learning. the main topic? Business plans. I'm trying to come up with a good one that could possibly get me a grant to help get my business off the ground and possibly get me and my family on our feet and stabilized in a bad economy.  I'd like to be able to buy a house, and have a studio room that I could base my Shop out of.  perhaps have it be a well organized "craft" room with a desk for the computer so I can list my items and keep up with the Internet social media thing.  with the way so much of commerce in general is moving to the Internet, there is so much to think about and the world just seems to be expanding at a very rapid pace.  some ideas I've been thinking about are the various causes and fundraising for them. it seems that some business strategies donate a portion of their sales to causes to give their buyers more incentive to buy from them. I have two ideas for some of my items: for my scarves, for every one sold donate one to the salvation army for the homeless; for art... ATC, I could paint picture portraits of Animals at various shelters and sell them, donating $1 for every one sold to the shelter or Foster pet parent for upkeep, helping get the word out about a particular dog cat or other homeless animal....  I'm not sure which one I want to pursue with more determination, both could prove to be somewhat profitable to me, and help my bottom line in my business. I am seriously considering both. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Animal Collection: Becky Responsible for all (toys) Refugees

Flower and Verse: 2 Chronicles 20:20