I saw a blog on the very worst thing a writer can do; maybe it applies to artists too

I always have my notebook with me. and pens. perhaps this also applies to an artist. I left my sketchbooks and paints behind because, thought I "nobody want's me messing up their tables with my art!" (it's actually true of the library, I can't paint here, but I could use my watercolor colored pencils.)  I will start bringing them with me, along with watercolor paper.  I still don't know what good it will do for the marketing of my art, but peerhaps if I have the sketchbooks, the watercolor books, and my watercolor colored pencils along with the notebooks I'll be able to bring those ideas to the light and have all the colorful thoughts working together on paper instead of in my head where they loose their potency. thanks so much for the inspiration.

http://www.linkedin.com/news?viewArticle=&articleID=608885261&gid=2215425&type=member&item=60190088&articleURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwmfreelancewritersconnection%2Ecom%2F%3Fp%3D2400&urlhash=SR8M&goback=%2Egmp_2215425%2Egde_2215425_member_60190088

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Animal Collection: Becky Responsible for all (toys) Refugees

Flower and Verse: 2 Chronicles 20:20