Stuffed Animal Collection: Sher Con The Great!

Loyal Subjects:


Greetings from the king! Sher Con the great! –Applause--

I have been quite busy lately, but I have finally found some time to write to you, my loyal subjects. – a lot has happened in this great kingdom, Becky and Jenn have been driving everyone crazy – almost as crazy as they are – with their flower mania! The whole jungle is in bloom, and they’ve gotten it in their heads to draw every flower! Ahh!!! It’s madness! I’ve been running around behind them trying to convince everyone they mean no harm and that if they’ll just bear with it for a little while, the peace and tranquility will return.

On top of that entire ruckus, Chi Chi, a leopard cub, is in need of some mentoring for kingship. It is a sacred trust all felines have to be a good and wise king in our jungles, and as Chi Chi was lost, and wandered into my Jungle, I must be a good example, and teach him kingly ways. –

What else? Oh yeah, spring as most of you know is a time when all the animals sing their songs of love. – So George has been showing Becky love by bringing her flowers. – And it hasn’t been going over too well with everyone. Thankfully he has kingly qualities too, so no one is upset with him. – they’re just more frustrated with Becky – they think she’s being spoiled – I mean she goes traipsing the whole jungle with Jenn drawing every flower they see, and when she gets home every night he’s there with another flower for her to eat?! Come on!

Every so often Bunny, Joe, and Mavis plan a rock party, and that cools everybody off. If It were not for those awesome parties I never would have gotten away to write! If you haven’t been I recommend you check it out!

Be prosperous my people!

PS To all the ladies out there – Your king seeks love too! – Please visit me in my grove and we’ll make music together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Animal Collection: Becky Responsible for all (toys) Refugees

Flower and Verse: 2 Chronicles 20:20