Stuffed Animal Collection: Mavis and Bunny End of Summer Bash Drum Show

Um, hello, I'm Mavis Dracula from the movie "Hotel Transylvania" I came to this family in a pack with my movie, and when I got to my new home, I met a really awesome friend. Her name is Bunny. She and her human pal, Joe, are a good drum team, and can play some really fast paced metal/hard rock beats. I help when I can, but mostly I like to watch. Joe's been working on his double bass speed and stamina, he can go really fast for about two to three minutes at full speed, he says he wants to go at least five
 soon we'll be having this end of summer bash drum show. Bunny is so looking forward to it, and so am I. well here's bunny to tell more on it.

Alright! Is everybody ready to rock? I sure am! I'm always ready, we're getting the preparations done for the end of summer rock Bash. I've been working hard on my drumming to put on this totally awesome show of mad skill and raw talent.
     On a different matter, a lot of questions have been raised about my bunny ears, mostly " what's the deal with them?" well allow me to fill you in. A lot of metal artists, whether drummers, guitarists or etcetera, have really long and sometimes big hair they can thrash about. I don't. Now I could have got a wig, but I think that would look ridiculous on me, would fly off if I tried to thrash, and I wanted something different. Something Nobody has done before, so I got the bunny ears. They stay on my head really well and aren't nearly as hot as a wig would be. Even though we drummers sit in one place, doesn't mean we don't get hot and sweaty. There is a lot of movement within our confined space. That's the reason for the ears, hope that cleared that up. And that's about it. So until next time; Rock on!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Animal Collection: Becky Responsible for all (toys) Refugees

Scripture Calligraphy quote 2 Chronicles 20:20